Content of the Site
- The City Marketing House Ltd. intends for the Content on the Site to be accurate and reliable.
- The contents of the Site, such as, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images, logos, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, button icons, software, trademarks, sounds, music, video, artwork and computer code, and other The City Marketing House content, are protected under both and applicable IP Rights and other laws.
- All The City Marketing House Content is the property of The City Marketing House or its content suppliers or clients.
- The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of The City Marketing House and is protected by applicable IP Rights and other laws.
- Unauthorized use of The City Marketing House Content may violate these laws, and is strictly prohibited.
- You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any authorized copy You make of the Content.
- You agree not to take any steps to obtain or maintain, in Your own name or in the name of a third party, any IP Rights held by The City Marketing House, its commercial partners or any third party contributor to The City Marketing House Content.
- You further undertake not to sell or modify the The City Marketing House Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the the The City Marketing House Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or Service that are not those of the Site, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits The City Marketing House or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of the The City Marketing House or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes the The City Marketing House or its licensor’s intellectual property rights.
- You further agree to in no other way misuse Content that appears on this Site.
- Any code that The City Marketing House creates to generate or display any The City Marketing House Content or the pages making up the Site is also protected by The City Marketing House copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
- We make no warranty or guarantee that the information on our website is error-free, complete, or current.
- Despite our efforts to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate, complete and current, there may be instances when information about a product contains inaccurate or incomplete data, including data about the product’s price or availability.
- We reserve the right to correct errors and/or update the content on our website at any time without notice.
- Obscene and Offensive Content
We are not responsible for any obscene or offensive content that you receive or view from others while using our website. However, if you do receive or view such content, please contact us via email so that we can investigate the matter.
Although we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to monitor, investigate, and remove obscene or offensive material posted to our website.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not access the Site or download any Content.
User Content and Submissions
- You own your content, but you allow The City Marketing House certain rights to it, so that We can display and share the content you post.
- transmit or distribute your Content over various public networks and in various media.
- You represent and warrant to us that you have all the rights, capacity, power and authority necessary to grant the above licenses.
- Warning program has the right to review or remove content, in its sole discretion.
- You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted, uploaded or displayed by You on or through the Site (“User Content”) is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated.
- The City Marketing House claims no ownership or control over any User Content.
- licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark, and copyright to any User Content You submit, post or display on or through The City Marketing House and You are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate.
- Links available on the Site will allow you to link to websites not maintained or controlled by The City Marketing House Ltd.
- The City Marketing House Ltd provides these links for your convenience and is not responsible for the contents or online transactions of any linked site.
- The City Marketing House Ltd uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of its Content on the Site, but cannot and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any information or online transactions available through these links, and makes no representation or endorsement whatsoever about any other website which you may access through the Site.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any website you choose to use is free of potentially destructive items such as viruses.
- By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through The City Marketing House You grant The City Marketing House a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free
- In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying User Content which is intended to be available to the general public, You grant The City Marketing House a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully-paid and royalty free license to use, reproduce, adapt, perform, distribute, display and publish such User Content for the purpose of promoting The City Marketing House Service.
- The City Marketing House will discontinue this licensed use within a commercially reasonable period after such User Content is removed from the Site.
- The City Marketing House reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
- You also represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, or that the holder of any rights has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant, the license stated above.
- If You post User Content in any public area of the Site, You also permit any user of the Site to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the forego.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us via email Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
- Indemnification You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
- Compliance with governing law and dispute resolution you agree to obey all applicable laws while using our website.
- You agree that the laws of your state govern these terms and conditions of use without regard to provisions for conflicts of laws.
- You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding any intellectual property right infringement claims we pursue against you, shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the commercial arbitration rules.
- All claims must arbitrate on an individual basis, and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone else.
- Each party shall bear one half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred, and each party is responsible for its own lawyer fees.
- Content commenting services allow Users to make and publish their comments on the contents of this website.
- Ratings and Reviews
Ratings and Reviews at this Site are made available as a service for informational purpose only.
- Some submissions may come from unverified sources
and members, and we do not have absolute means to verify and check the authenticity of all ratings or reviews -Every effort is made to ensure that bashing and/or personal attacks are never published.
- The opinions expressed by this Site’s user base do not reflect the opinions of The City Marketing House nor its team.
- Depending on the settings chosen by the Owner, Users may also leave anonymous comments.
- If there is an email address among the Personal Data provided by the User, it may be used to send notifications of comments on the same content.
- Users are responsible for the content of their own comments.
- If a content commenting service provided by third parties is installed, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the comment service is installed, even when users do not use the content
Discus is a content commenting service provided by Big Heads Labs Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
- Displaying content from external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
If a service of this kind is installed, it may still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
YouTube video widget (Google)
YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Youtube video (Google)
Google Maps widget (Google)
Google Maps is a maps visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Interaction with live chat platforms
These services allow Users to interact with third party live chat platforms directly from the pages of this Application, for contacting and being contacted by this Application support service.
If one of these services is installed, it may collect browsing and usage data in the pages where it is installed, even if the Users do not actively use the service. Moreover, live chat conversations may be logged.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Managing email addresses and sending messages
These services make it possible to manage a database of email contacts to communicate with the User via email.
The services are used to collect data concerning the date and time when the mail is viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacts with incoming mail, such as by clicking on links included in the email.
Mailchimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by Mailchimp Inc.
Personal Data collected: Email.
Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting
These services allow this Application and its partners to inform, optimize and serve advertising based on past use of this Application by the User.
This activity is performed by tracking Usage Data and by using Cookies, information that is transferred to the partners that manage the remarketing and behavioral targeting activity.
Publisher must not:
- unless explicitly permitted by us, to publish Advertise that include the words “free”, “no cost”, “no charge”, or anything that.
- send an unsolicited e-mail that mentions Advertiser.
- use bots in Advertise, community sites, message boards, chat communities, or social networks to promote Advertiser.
- to provide an Advertise resulting from Irregular Events.
- We will not pay for Advertise resulting from Irregular Events.
- to another Publisher’s detriment, interfere with Advertiser’s or our tracking link.
- Publisher shall not make any representations, warranties or other statements concerning The City Marketing House or any ours of respective products or services, except as expressly authorized in the relevant agreement.
- You should not place ads on any online auction platform (i.e. eBay, Amazon, etc).
- If Publisher fails to comply with the requirements (“Irregular Events”, geo, KPI, traffic sources, budget and as well as other requirements of the Offer) The City Marketing House has the right to withhold the payment for such traffic.
Ensure that all materials posted on Your Media or otherwise used in connection with the Affiliate Program:
- are not illegal.
- do not infringe upon the intellectual property or personal rights of any third party.
- do not contain or link to any material which is harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, harassing, promotes violence, promotes discrimination (whether based on sex, religion, race, ethnicity, nationality, disability or age).
- promotes illegal activities (such as gambling), contains profanity or otherwise contains materials that we inform You that it considers objectionable (collectively, “Objectionable Content”).
The City Marketing House reserves the right to display Third-Party Ads before, after, or in conjunction with User Content posted on the Services, and you acknowledge and agree that The City Marketing House has no obligation to you in connection therewith (including, without limitation, any obligation to share revenue received by The City Marketing House as a result of such advertising).
Free Trials and Other Promotions
Any free trial or other promotion that provides Registered User level access to the Services must be used within the specified time of the trial. At the end of the trial period, your use of that Service will expire and any further use of the Service is prohibited unless you pay the applicable subscription fee. If you are inadvertently charged for a subscription, please contact The City Marketing House to have the charges reversed.
Contest: ( Online Contests )
- The City Marketing House extends no representations or warranties in respect of any prizes and accepts no liability arising in respect of such prizes.
- All expenses not expressly included in the prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions.
- The City Marketing House shall have the right, at its discretion and for any reason, to substitute a prize or prizes of equal or greater monetary value.
- Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Employees (or immediate family members) of The City Marketing House are not eligible to win any prizes.
- If for any reason in the opinion of The City Marketing House the Contest is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond its control, The City Marketing House reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, including canceling any method of entry, and selecting a winner from previously received eligible entries.
- The City Marketing House will not be responsible for telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/email computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest.
- The City Marketing House reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Contest Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner.
Feedback and Reviews
- The City Marketing House welcomes any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services.
- Under no circumstances shall any disclosure of any idea, suggestion or related material or any review of the Services, Third Party Services or any Third Party Provider (collectively, “Feedback”) to The City Marketing House be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation.
- By submitting Feedback to The City Marketing House(whether submitted directly to The City Marketing House or posted on any The City Marketing House hosted forum or page), you waive any and all rights in the Feedback and that The City Marketing House is free to implement and use the Feedback if desired, as provided by you or as modified by The City Marketing House, without obtaining permission or license from you or from any third party.
- Any reviews of a Third Party Service or Third Party Provider that you submit to The City Marketing House must be accurate to the best of your knowledge, and must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable.
- The City Marketing House reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit Feedback of Third Party Services or Third Party Providers, but does not regularly inspect posted Feedback.