Challenges for an entrepreneur tend to appear in one of five shapes:
1. Leadership: The first form of challenge comes with hair on top, i.e. are people problems.
Whether it is an investor, a co-worker or the team – we can help you with it.
2. Personal skills: Presenting to investors, selling to clients, negotiating contracts with suppliers, solving conflicts within the team…you need a broad spectrum of personal skills to succeed.
we help you isolate what might be a weak spot and close the skill gap.
3. Strategic: A company is in principle composed of six core building blocks: strategy, structure, systems, staff, culture and infrastructure.
If they are well aligned things run smoothly.
But they seldom are.
we help you to find out what to change and how to do it.
4. Financial: how to increase revenues or decrease costs.
5. Beliefs: As an entrepreneur you go through some tough phases…and often alone.